This web site is provided by Furneaux Property
Your access to this website and your use of the services provided through it is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Use of Website
You acknowledge that:
- this website is designed to be used in conjunction with the following web browsers and that you may experience difficulties with use and access to this website unless you use such browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7 or greater,
- Netscape 6 or greater.
- the Internet is not error or fault free and that you may experience interruptions and difficulties accessing this website from time to time;
- we may immediately and without notice suspend the operation of this website:
- during any technical failure, modification or maintenance involving the website; or
- if we, acting reasonably, deem it necessary to protect against fraudulent or illegal use or to otherwise protect us or our service providers from legal liability.
Registration and Passwords
We may provide you with a username, password, telephone number and other information to enable access parts of this website.
You agree that you:
- must not use the username and password for multiple concurrent logins;
- must maintain the secrecy of the username and password and must not disclose details of this information to any other person;
- will notify us immediately of any un-authorised use of your username and password.
You are aware that it may be possible for a third party to obtain your username and password by un-authorised means via your computer. It is your responsibility to take steps to prevent this from occurring, by means such as regularly changing your password and installing security software on your computer.
Misuse of this website
You must not:
- Hack into this website or our computer systems. Hacking means malicious damage or interference and includes, without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a system, broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website;
- use robots or any other automated system to take information or data from this website.
You acknowledge and agree that the content (including without limitation the text, graphics, photographs, sound or other material presented on this website ("Content") is protected by copyright, trade mark, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You are only permitted to use the Content as authorised by Furneaux Property.
These terms and conditions are be governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia and each party hereto irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.