We are a property agency based in South Sydney which is active in the Sydney Metropolitan area and has a particular focus on the Sale and Leasing of Industrial, Commercial and Retail properties.
Mark Furneaux is a member of the Australian Property Institute and have over 50 years experience in the commercial property sector.
Since 2004 we have established a working relationship with a specialist management company and have built up a property management portfolio including various commercial, industrial and retail properties.
Below is a list of services which will generally be provided within the management fee- please note that these services can be varied to meet you exact requirements:
- Collection of rental & outgoings payments
- Arrears control
- Payment of owner’s outgoings from the rental income
- Monthly or bi monthly accounting to the owner with detailed statements
- End of financial year summaries
- Yearly outgoings reconciliations and budgets
- Attending to repair and maintenance issues as required
- Calculation of increases of outgoings charged to the tenants
- Attending to annual CPI or percentage rent increases
- Attending to market reviews including market research to determine market rent
- Lease renewals
- Supervising and reviewing building contracts such as cleaning, air conditioning and fire services
- Advice and arranging /supervising BCA audits including fire safety
- Building upgrades advice and research (project management fees may apply for upgrade works)
- Every lease will be reviewed and summarised on file to ensure that we are fully aware of each parties obligations
- Weekly inspections of the common areas & bi annual inspections of tenant’s leased areas.